Join NUEYS this summer for its annual Zura nHagerka (Know Your Country) Tour program
- To Learn about Eritrea’s history and heritage
- To witness development efforts with your own eyes
- To witness the unity within diversity of Eritrea
- To interact with youth to find out how they live, work and actively participate in their country’s development.
Space is limited!!! FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE! Don’t miss this chance… register today!
Places to visit:
Day 1 (8 July) – Bisha, Sawa
Day 2 (9 July) – Sawa
Day 3 (10 July) – Sawa, Tesseney
Day 4 (11 July) – Tesseney, Barentu, Keren
Day 5 (12 July) – Keren, Filfil, Massawa
Day 6 (13 July) – Massawa
Day 7 (14 July) – Massawa, Dekemhare, Adi Keih
Day 8 (15 July) – Adi Keih, Senafe, Asmara
Weather conditions: Experience a variety of seasonal climate
Age limit: 16-35 years
Tour fee includes:
– Breakfast, lunch and dinner throughout the entire tour
– Accommodation at hotels (except on the night at Green Island, since there will be camping there)
– Potable water
You are kindly asked to bring your own toiletries, sleeping bag/sheets, flash light and basic medicines.
Register for the tour today by sending us your filled out participation form to nueys.eritrea[at]gmail[dotcom]
In case of any changes in the program, you will be duly notified!
Also sign up for the Youth Exchange Program!!
Activities this summer will include:
– Events to commemorate of Martyrs Day (June 20)
– Tree-planting and environmental conservation activities
– Visits to the orphanage
– Visits to various development institutions
REGISTER AT THE NUEYS FOREIGN AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT!!